The Oscar-nominee is reprising his art-as-real life experiment with another go-round on the soap opera, this time back for a long arc as serial killer/artist Robert “Franco” Frank. Part of his storyline will involve trying to break up the wedding of Jason Morgan, the hitman on whom he harbors a desperate crush. (x)
The last area was an empty room with a projector featuring “Road Trip,” a film where Franco reads from actor Rob Lowe’s autobiography while visiting works of land art like Robert Smithson’s “Spiral Jetty” and Walter De Maria’s “Lightning Field” during a cross-country adventure. (x)
And not the thirty-two flavors of crazy he appears to be.
- I hope he reads Byron to his cats.
- I hope he talks about himself (and to himself) in the third person. “James, you did a fantastic job in that movie, buddy!” and “Don’t worry James. They’ll all forget about the Oscars soon enough.”
- I hope he reads Keats to his penis.
- I hope he secretly writes Twilight fanfiction under the username “TWIHARDFRANCO1.”
- I hope if you go on a date with him, he makes you reenact the previously mentioned fanfiction.
- And then films it for his thesis.
- And then records an album about it.